As I was getting ready for this series I went through my bookshelves and Kindle looking for books I have on prayer.
Here is what I found:
- Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
- Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- Praying for Your Husband by Kathy Lipp
- The Kneeling Warrior by David Ireland
- Prayer and Spiritual Warfare by E.M. Bounds
- The Power of Praying Together by Stormie Omartian and Jack Hayford
- Prayer that Brings Healing by John Eckhardt
- Praying God’s Will for Your Life by Stormie Omartian
- Praying for Boys by Brooke McGlothlin
- Praying Through the Deeper Issue of Marriage by Stormie Omartian
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Draw the Circle by Mark Batterson
- The Prayer that Changes Everything by Stormie Omartian
- Prayers that Avail Much by Germaine Copeland
*During these 31 days I will keep weekends light by posting things such as resources, quotes, and scriptures.
This post is Day 4 of the series 31 Days of Teaching my Kids About Prayer.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.